Friday, November 5, 2010

Day Trips

When I was young I remember my parents taking the family on day trips. My parents did not have tons of money so these trips were normally inexpensive and probably short. They were certainly shorter than I would have remembered as a 12 year old. How long could parents handle four kids in an automobile? This would be especially true with the ages being 1, 4, 10 and 12. Maybe that`s why they seemed longer to me! All I know is that I have had a lifelong love for day trips and have had the pleasure of introducing them to my wife and sons.
We are so lucky to live in San Diego. We can take day trips all year long and we have such a wide variety of options. There are awesome beaches, mountains and deserts all within a short drive. Not to mention the various cities and neighborhoods with their unique aspects.
Let`s take a day trip each week and talk about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment