Friday, November 19, 2010

Rainy Weekend before Thanksgiving 2010

According to all reports, it is going to be a cool rainy weekend in San Diego. Looks like my wife and her friend have the right idea. They are going to the antique show at the Del Mar Fairgrounds. This is a huge indoor three day event. I am told it is one of the largest antique shows anywhere. Radio station KPRI is giving away free passes for the show. They always seem to have free passes for these types of events. Anyway, I will not be attending. Never have been much for old stuff. In fact I may take some time on Saturday to clean out the garage and get rid of some old stuff. It is amazing how much you can accumulate. I tend to get rid of anything that I have not used in the past year. I have not been buying as much this past year with the recession and all. However, there will probably be plenty of things to donate and trash. Maybe my junk can be someone elses treasure. Hopefully Sunday will be a better day for a day trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment